After your home, your vehicle is probably the most expensive item you may own, and we understand that your insurance cover should reflect this. If you own a prestige vehicle, then you would expect to receive a level of cover for the vehicle beyond which many policy wordings will provide.
That is why, from our extensive range of insurer products, we are able to offer some of the following key features as a standard part of your policy.
- New car replacement for your vehicle if you were the first owner, it is damaged beyond repair, and is less than 2 years old
- Agreed value (insurers will agree a value for your car at the outset of cover in the event of a total loss claim)
- European driving (cover can be included for up to 6 months per year driving within the EU)
- UK & EU breakdown cover
- Protected no claims bonus
- Courtesy car cover (A minimum of a Mercedes C Class can be offered by some insurers in the event of a claim)
- Personal belongings cover in your car up to £1000
- Personal accident cover up to £30,000
- Pay monthly by direct debit without any instalment charges.
- Driving other cars (an option to include accidental dame cover while driving someone else’s car may also be available)
This is just a selection of some of the benefits which may be available under your policy or we may be able to include for an additional premium. If there are any other specific needs you wish to discuss then please indicate your requirements when telephoning our office.
(NB: The covers mentioned above may not be available to all policyholders, or on all policies that we offer. If you are in any doubt regarding the benefits of the cover offered please advise us accordingly)