Winter can be a fun thing.
Everyone loves snow right?
- Snow Balls
But what happens when your out in the cold because;
- Your car has broken down
- Boilers packed up
- Pipes frozen
- Power is out
Have you done all you can do to get prepared for the winter?
Make a check list of things to do to get ready.
- Check the car tyres
- Check the oil
- Always have enough petrol in the tank in case you do get stuck and need to keep the engine running you can
- Anti-Freeze is a must
- Have blankets in the boot for emergencies
- If the roads closed are the trains still running should you need to get around
- Stock some bottled water in case pipes freeze
- When was the boiler serviced last?
- Are your pipes in your home insulated
- Have you got tinned food you can eat cold?
- Have you got matches and candles should the power fail.
- Keep your mobile’s charged in case of power cuts (most home phones require power)
This above is just a few helpful hints that may save you time and money if there is a cold snap.
Forward this to friends and family and spread awareness. Hopefully it won’t be needed but it’s good to be prepared.